If we can’t name things for what they are, they have power over us. “Feelings buried alive never die.” Although sometimes it’s wise to not use certain labels in certain contexts 🙂
It’s not about the candidates, nor their controllers. It’s the overall trend (cycles), which manifest everything. Charles Nennar’s June 6, 2016 interview: http://charlesnenner.com/videos/# 7:45, 19:00 and Martin Armstrong say the same thing. “The fed is not ____ interest rates, interest rates ____ on their own accord. The fed takes credit for the “good” changes, and blame others for the “bad” changes.
Core problem: mislabeling differences: 3 levels of understanding:
· Basic: The lower vibrations don’t need a story. it’s either make it to the next day or not. Difference = either existence, or annihilation. 1 or 0.
· Abstract: The middle vibrations are busy substituting old stories with new stories (beliefs). Difference has a localized “meaning”. Trouble happens when we try to feel good by forcing others to align with our story, instead of us aligning with source.
· Emergence: The higher vibrations “just are”. Difference “just is”. Everyone describes this feeling of laminar flow of high energy as “bliss”.
The goal is not for the light to “win”, because that story / belief binds into duality. Actually, there is no goal! Taleb:
Antifragility is beyond resilience or robustness. The resilient resists shocks and stays the same; the antifragile gets better. This property is behind everything that has changed with time: EVOLUTION, culture, ideas… The antifragile loves randomness and uncertainty, which also means—crucially—a love of errors, a certain class of errors. Antifragility has a singular property of allowing us to DEAL WITH THE UNKNOWN, to do things without understanding them—and do them well.
The process is to integrate the dark and the light. We often fear talking about their dark, because it reminds us of our dark that we are busy rejecting. How to integrate? Align with our greater self (source) so that we can see our forest, and our trees, concurrently without making some “good” and some “bad”. Preferences and discernment are fine, it’s judgement that binds.
Right now the overall trend is moving from centralized control to decentralized control due to economics and cycles. The relatively low ROI of force (~central control) compared to higher ROI of agreements is being exacerbated by increasing rates of change. Gold and power has flowed East to where it is more effectively used. Central control has squandered its resources on low ROI things, like defending the petrodollar, and thus limited its options.
The adaptable ones, big and small, either overtly, or instinctually, recognize this trend change and act accordingly. The “losers” will fight the trend with linguistics like: “swim up stream”, “bad luck”, “nothing seems to work”. The “winners” seem to “have the wind at their back”, “are fortunate”. Because…
Society is a Complex Adaptive System. CAS’s iterate ~3 simple initial conditions over time. Like a mountain stream, as the flow matures, many niches emerge that create their own starting points of ~3 conditions, creating ecosystems.
“Poverty” is not a problem, it’s a result of specific iterating initial conditions. Poverty can be reduced downstream at the manifestation level, but only via a constant input of resources. Or, the initial conditions can be changed to ones that don’t create poverty. Why “start over” works better than “reform”.
Intelligence is an emergent property of CAS’s. It comes from a critical mass of connections (and nodes). That’s why “they” (representatives of our collective ego) want to keep masses fragmented (dumb), and small: reduces emergence (serendipity, flow, and “miracles”).
The more simple and mechanical (“dumb”) a system is, the more it manifests a normal, and predictable, distribution. Cause and effect are closely linked. (Psychologically easy to control via stimulus and response.) CAS’s like weather, societies, and stock markets, have fat tail distributions (black swans, serendipity, emergence, inspiration). Those causes and effects are often only understandable in hindsight, if ever. Some people can be confused (when not aligned with their source), scared, and want protection from change. Still psychologically easy to control. “I’ll take care of this confusion for you, for a small fee.”
Those aligned with source are UNCONTROLLABLE (and therefore terrifying to the lower vibrations) since they don’t need a story of cause and effect in order to “do the right thing”. “Saints” rise above cycles by integrating their selves.
Manipulators deny / denigrate your internal source to sell you their external “source”. Saints freely affirm your source is inside of you and working just fine.
The 3 initial conditions for a thriving society are practical:
– Private property. Cells have to have well functioning semi-permiable membranes to work. People need functioning boundaries to work.
– Add value first. (~Transparency.) If no one shows their cards, everything is under the table and has lower overall ROI. Don’t ask how you can “get” a job from a company. Start “adding” value to the company.
– Everything has a context. 10 blind people will never argue about their part of the elephant if they know it’s an elephant ahead of time. Instead they will share what they find. Context gives structure and place, which gives meaning, which reduces ambiguity / uncertainty.
in other words, if the d-elites can’t figure out how to kill off half of us pretty rapidly, the lower ROI group will be superseded by the higher ROI group. Someday that relatively higher group will be superseded by an even higher ROI group. Or, we could just hit a phase change to where we are able to coexist more effectively. I think this is what Clif refers to when he says both groups might lose.
Anyway, that is the project I have been working on for so long. Societies’ current system for allocating resources is called government. It has a relatively lower ROI than Nature’s OS (evolution), which is why gov always resets. (gov is a teenage subset of evolution. The phase change would be the teen finally reaching adulthood.) I’m making nature’s OS available for practical use. But it’s only 20% coded 🙂 An integrated market means, no one can manipulate from the shadows, nor fall though the cracks because that stuff is way too low ROI. None of this is rocket science. It’s just integrating what has been known for 30+ years in a practical and friendly package.
ps. Why voting has a low ROI for allocating resource:
– We are good with 1 to 1 communication. Face to face, phone, email.
– Also good at 1 to many communication. TV, books, net.
– Okay with many to 1 communication — but only up to roughly 150 to 1. Because Dunbar’s number: “a suggested cognitive limit to the number of people with whom one can maintain stable social relationships.” So once even a well meaning person has to deal with more than roughly 150 other people, they can’t, and naturally will start focusing / identifying with a subset.